Due to the current restrictions on public events, for Pride Month this year we’re launching our #DiversityMatters Art Competition! We are looking for any pieces of art (that can be hung on a wall) that focus on how and why #DiversityMatters. This campaign will run throughout the month of June so we look forward to seeing your submissions! With a £150 gift card prize for the best entry, we can’t wait to see your creations during this lockdown, so get your creative hats on! The winning piece will be collected for display at Support U’s offices and any other top entries will be considered for display.
To submit your entry between June 1st – 30th, please fill out the following form and don’t forget to attach the photo of your entry!
Submissions should be made only online using the link above. Submissions should not be sent by post or any other means unless requested by Support U due to covid-19 restrictions. Entries that are not submitted via the correct method will not be counted.
Staff and Volunteers of Support U are free to submit artwork, but will not be eligible to take part in the competition or receive any prize.
Terms and Conditions do apply:
1. Until requested by Support U, please do not send your entries to the office; this is to allow for the art to be collected and stored safely for 7 days to allow for Covid-19 guidelines.
2. By submitting your entry, you give expressed irrevocable permission for Support U to take ownership of and display the submission indefinitely and without license or warrant.
3. Submission of entries will only be accepted until 30th June 2020. Any entries submitted after this date will not be counted towards the competition.
4. One entry per person is allowed, any repeat entries won’t be entered into the competition and the first submitted piece will be entered into the draw.
5. At its discretion, Support U reserves the right to change the prize to something of a similar, or the same value.
6. The Judges decisions are final.
7. Staff and Volunteers of Support U are free to submit artwork, but will not be eligible to take part in the competition or receive any prize.
8. Entries made by someone under the age of 18 will be accepted with parental permission, and the prize must be claimed by someone over the age of 18.
9. Support U cannot be held liable for failings in submission, missed entries or lost entries.
10. The winning entry will be required to submit the artwork to our offices at their expense.
11. The prize is £150 of vouchers but is subject to change to something of equal value if necessary (non cash).