The team at Support U are passionate and enthusiastic about the LGBT+ cause, the effects it can have on everyday life and how we can all work together to improve diversity and inclusion. The team are extremely willing to contribute to the advocacy on LGBT+ rights and experiences at an array of events and conferences.
Should you have an event, conference, public discussion, media snippet or something else, we are more than happy to provide a speaker for your requirements!
Please contact us for more info. Our speakers charge a standard cost-effective fee for their services with every penny being used for the delivery of our core support services.
Areas we can speak to include, and not limited to:
– Mental Health Awareness
– Creating an inclusive workplace
– The importance of having an LGBT+ Inclusive team
– The Gender Spectrum – Explaining Crossdressing, Transgender, transsexual, non-binary, gender-fluid
– Knowing your LGBTs (The LGBTQA+ alphabet)
– Unconscious and Conscious Bias
– LGBT Heritage and History
– Sourcing a diverse candidate slate
– Transitioning in the workplace
We also work with media outlets to strengthen LGBT+ rights. Do you need an expert for your programme, radio, tv or podcast? Get in touch and let’s see if we can help!